Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My how time flies...
Just realized today that I hadn't updated this in a few days... surprisingly enough it has been a pretty busy week.
I went to a job fair yesterday, wasn't terribly impressed. It had the look of desperation, sorta like the coyote chasing the road runner, if you know what I mean. Lots of potential employers, but only a few had any "real" positions and a lot of the advice I got from the representatives was " just be persistent, that's what makes it happen" yeah, right, in a few years I'm sure. I did, however, make a few good contacts, so I am pleased with my individual effort. Which reminds me, my credentials might not be sterling, but at least I dressed like I was actually looking for a job, not some hobo wandering in off the street!!
Another day, another 1k diapers and gallon of formula. I think, though, I am starting to figure the little one out. It is getting a bit easier for me to manage him throughout the day. I'm glad too because Ari has been gone pretty much all day at this point. It will be even more important for me because I will graduate in May.
Tomorrow, the routine begins again... diaper, coffee, bottle, coffee... work work work.

No comments:

Post a Comment