Friday, February 6, 2009

So... Today started out like any other day, Grant waking up at the crack of dawn, me fumbling around and trying to wake up while downing gallons of coffee...
Anyways, got the boys and myself all ready to go get some groceries and run some errands, and guess what ? NO KEYS!! That's right, no keys for the exploder. I just hate when I make plans to do things and am not able to do them, it makes me a little grumpy.

Anyways, Caleb got to go down the street and play with Cam for a bit, so he was able to burn off a little bit of energy, which is a great thing! Some days its all I can do to keep him occupied. And I still cannot get Grant to nap today! ARRRGH!!

Looking forward to the next couple of days... supposed to be nice and sunny out. I am starting to get a real case of cabin fever, especially since I don't have keys to my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment